Tell me why I'll love the Sun

danajjj

We will try to leave you some coctails!;)

Thanks!:p Have a great cruise!

I love the diner on other ships. We always stoped for a snack with our daughter after she had stayed late at the kids club. Is there something like that on the sun? I do not know about kids in the sports bar.

Is the diner different than the sports bar?

Thanks!:p Have a great cruise!

Is the diner different than the sports bar?

I think that by 'the diner' the OP is referring to The Blue Lagoon on other NCL ships. Blue Lagoon serves food 24 hours a day. There is no Blue Lagoon on the Sun. The Sports Bar only serves foor after 5:30pm, until 5:30am.

I love the diner on other ships. We always stoped for a snack with our daughter after she had stayed late at the kids club. Is there something like that on the sun? I do not know about kids in the sports bar.

I don't think children in the Sports Bar would be a problem. The bar part is a little bit separate from the seating area which is near nice big windows.

That seating area isn't like a bar at all.

There were kids in the Sports Bar when I was on the Sun last week. One night there was a family with little ones, and well as a group of "tween" boys having a blast acting like grown-ups, and ordering themselves some dinner - kinda cute, actually.

Even though it is a Sports Bar, it isn't like a bar in a metro city. It is pretty family friendly and there are usually kids hanging around the area. I would not hesitate to take kids to the Sports Bar. The food is very similar to Blue Lagoon.

Nita

Archived