INTERESTING Carnival Survey...Fuddruckers? Broadway Musicals? $$$ Restaurants?

Tapi

I'm filling out a survey that I received by email from Carnival today. As I answer some of these questions, it's making me wonder what Carnival is planning. Some of the questions involve my thoughts about:

• More themed specialty restaurants for a charge (Asian, Italian, Latin)
  • New Broadway Musical shows
  • Size/layout of theaters
  • Addition of a Five Guys Burgers or Fuddrucker's style venue
  • Dramatic Acrobatic Shows
  • Major TV game shows with real valuable prizes
  • Outdoor Beer Garden for an additional charge

Reading this, it seems like Carnival is planning to design a ship that joins the ranks of Royal Caribbean's biggest ships or the Norwegian Epic...

Thoughts? Have you received this survey??

I'm filling out a survey that I received by email from Carnival today. As I answer some of these questions, it's making me wonder what Carnival is planning. Some of the questions involve my thoughts about:

Reading this, it seems like Carnival is planning to design a ship that joins the ranks of Royal Caribbean's biggest ships or the Norwegian Epic?

WOW! Very cool! Thanks for telling us - I TOLD y'all before that a Ruby Tuesday style restaurant would be a hit!! I just hope that Carnival doesn't turn into a second Royal Caribbean, with bloated prices so we can watch acrobatic-water-ice-broadway shows while eating a $13.95 cupcake.:rolleyes:

TAPI: If you could, could you take a screen-shot of that survey for us to see? Thanks!

Haven't seen it. Everything but the outside beer garden makes sense to ask about- but isn't beer served outside on all the ships? Are they considering paying extra to put in a tree or something?

Yea that was my thought too..Some potted plants and hay bales to rope off the area.

I like more choices and this may give me more choices. I do not have to use them if I do not want a burger then I will not get one. Not a beer drinker so that one does not matter. Having a choice of shows is great. I can't see a problem with this.

TAPI: If you could, could you take a screen-shot of that survey for us to see? Thanks!

The email is titled "Carnival Cruise Lines - We want your feedback!" and it comes from recipient Carnival Guest Feedback (an address @ carnivalfunmail).

I've attached what the email looks like:

SURVEYCCL.jpg.906e8446e3e0346a8bdd9d0663fe67d9.jpg

WOW! Very cool! Thanks for telling us - I TOLD y'all before that a Ruby Tuesday style restaurant would be a hit!! I just hope that Carnival doesn't turn into a second Royal Caribbean, with bloated prices so we can watch acrobatic-water-ice-broadway shows while eating a $13.95 cupcake.:rolleyes:

Well they wont get any of our money if ts Ruby Tuesday..I dont even think our dogs would eat it

A survey that specifically mentions Five Guys? Really? :( Wasn't this the topic of a thread not too long ago?

I tend to agree with Sarge. At least until I hear that others have received the same survey.

I tried to start the survey again so that I could take a screen shot of the specific questions pertaining to Five Guys and Fuddrucker's but it's telling me that the survey is complete for my personal ID.

I was as surprised as you that they would name specific chain restaurants by name, but I'm hoping that others will receive this survey and confirm that this information is correct.

When you receive the survey, it will give you a list of 4-5 items. You need to mark what you find most desirable and least desirable. They will keep asking the same questions over and over but shuffling various options. On one question they had Five Guys, and on another they had Fuddrucker's. After a while it becomes pretty annoying because it feels as if they are asking the same thing over and over.

It says that the survey takes 25 minutes but I think it took me twice as long!

I tried to start the survey again so that I could take a screen shot of the specific questions pertaining to Five Guys and Fuddrucker's but it's telling me that the survey is complete for my personal ID.

I was as surprised as you that they would name specific chain restaurants by name, but I'm hoping that others will receive this survey and confirm that this information is correct.

When you receive the survey, it will give you a list of 4-5 items. You need to mark what you find most desirable and least desirable. They will keep asking the same questions over and over but shuffling various options. On one question they had Five Guys, and on another they had Fuddrucker's. After a while it becomes pretty annoying because it feels as if they are asking the same thing over and over.

25 MINUTES?!:eek: Do they pay you?!:rolleyes:

Reading this, it seems like Carnival is planning to design a ship that joins the ranks of Royal Caribbean's biggest ships or the Norwegian Epic...

Have not received it. But, after the last cruise DH & I took, he got the online comment card and I never got anything. And, I have sailed CCL 10 times (at the time) and he had sailed twice. Go figure. But, I hope they're not going the RCCL route--call me a lazy cruiser, but I just don't use enough of the activities and extra pay venues to justify that extra cost.

Yea that was my thought too..Some potted plants and hay bales to rope off the area.

Don't forget the oompah band! bonhommes-17.gif

I was as surprised as you that they would name specific chain restaurants by name, but I'm hoping that others will receive this survey and confirm that this information is correct. They do read these boards. They probably saw the threads about Five Guys.

It was really bad when all of the choices were the least desirable.

It takes 25 minutes if you don't read the statements and just filled in any blank. It took me about 1 hour to do the survey.

The survey also didn't take into account that on a 3 or 4 day cruise, there might be only 1 sea day in which to eat lunch in the Dining Room when it asks as to why you didn't eat there a 2nd day.

Archived