Another BL Question

happycruizer

Anybody out there who purchased the professional photos for the Blue Lagoon Dolphin encounter? If so, do you recall the prices? Did you pay by CC or cash? Did you order at BL or wait until you got home and had more time to view the photos online?:confused:

Taking 3 GC for the encounter so there will be no one to take personal pictures.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

When we did the dolphin encounter in May 2009, they charged $16 for one picture or $39 for 3 pictures. We bought the set of 3. It included a picture of me and my husband together with the dolphin and then one of each of us individually with the dolphin. It also included 2 magnets with our pictures. We purchased the photos while at Blue Lagoon and I can't remember how we paid but they accepted cash and credit card. (Most credit card companies charge a small fee for foreign transactions.)

They also take video and can make a photo album (which I believe was around $100). Before we started the encounter, they asked if anyone was interested in the photo album so they would know to take extra photos.

Anybody out there who purchased the professional photos for the Blue Lagoon Dolphin encounter? If so, do you recall the prices? Did you pay by CC or cash? Did you order at BL or wait until you got home and had more time to view the photos online?:confused:

Taking 3 GC for the encounter so there will be no one to take personal pictures.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

You can figure out the charges from this section of the website.

http://www.dolphinencounters.com/sealion-dolphin-all.php

You can figure out the charges from this section of the website.

http://www.dolphinencounters.com/sealion-dolphin-all.php

I feel like a complete airhead but I can only find SH prices here.:o At the bottom where it shows available selections [ 8 x 10, etc] I an unable to click on the photos........what am I doing wrong?:confused:

At least CrusinCrow has given me a starting point. I'm assuming the prices have probably had an increase since 2009. Since DGC's parents won't be with us, I suppose we can wait until we return from the cruise to make our selections.

I feel like a complete airhead but I can only find SH prices here.:o At the bottom where it shows available selections [ 8 x 10, etc] I an unable to click on the photos........what am I doing wrong?:confused:

At least CrusinCrow has given me a starting point. I'm assuming the prices have probably had an increase since 2009. Since DGC's parents won't be with us, I suppose we can wait until we return from the cruise to make our selections.

Let's see if this works..

Dolphin 8x10 Print in a Folder $24.99 Dolphin 5x7 Print in a Folder $15.99 Sea Lion 5x7 Print in a Folder $15.99 Dolphin Package (click to configure)3 Dolphin 5x7 Print in a Folder, 2 Refrigerator Magnet $38.99 Orca Package (click to configure)4 Dolphin 5x7 Print in a Folder, 1 Dolphin 8x10 Print in a Folder, 2 Refrigerator Magnet $58.99 Blue Whale Package (click to configure)5 Dolphin 5x7 Print in a Folder, 2 Refrigerator Magnet, 1 Dolphin Encounters 11x14 Frame $79.99 5x7 Print $13.99 8x10 Print $21.99 11 oz. Picture Mug $24.99 11 oz. Picture Mug (Black) $24.99 15 oz. Holiday Mug Set (4) $74.99 T Shirt (Small) $29.99 T Shirt (Medium) $29.99 T Shirt (Large) $29.99 T Shirt (X-Large) $29.99 T Shirt (XX-Large) $29.99 Key Tag $9.99 X-Large Refrigerator Magnet $19.99 Refrigerator Magnet $10.99 Mouse Pad

Let's see if this works..

Dolphin 8x10 Print in a Folder $24.99 Dolphin 5x7 Print in a Folder $15.99 Sea Lion 5x7 Print in a Folder $15.99 Dolphin Package (click to configure)3 Dolphin 5x7 Print in a Folder, 2 Refrigerator Magnet $38.99 Orca Package (click to configure)4 Dolphin 5x7 Print in a Folder, 1 Dolphin 8x10 Print in a Folder, 2 Refrigerator Magnet $58.99 Blue Whale Package (click to configure)5 Dolphin 5x7 Print in a Folder, 2 Refrigerator Magnet, 1 Dolphin Encounters 11x14 Frame $79.99 5x7 Print $13.99 8x10 Print $21.99 11 oz. Picture Mug $24.99 11 oz. Picture Mug (Black) $24.99 15 oz. Holiday Mug Set (4) $74.99 T Shirt (Small) $29.99 T Shirt (Medium) $29.99 T Shirt (Large) $29.99 T Shirt (X-Large) $29.99 T Shirt (XX-Large) $29.99 Key Tag $9.99 X-Large Refrigerator Magnet $19.99 Refrigerator Magnet $10.99 Mouse Pad

Scubagirl.......thanks for once again coming to my rescue with the price list. When I clicked on your links I got a msg. saying "internet explorer" could not find "javascript" so that must be the problem. Thanks again for your time and help;)

Scubagirl.......thanks for once again coming to my rescue with the price list. When I clicked on your links I got a msg. saying "internet explorer" could not find "javascript" so that must be the problem. Thanks again for your time and help;)

I'm sure the links don't work.. I just copied it from the website.. and they are relative links.. not hard coded.. But you can see the prices and descriptions.

Archived