245 days..........

Elmo31

When we booked our cruise for this May we had 315 days to wait! I thought the time was going to draaaaaag by, but it's actually gone by pretty fast. My job keeps me really busy and I spend a lot of time here. Just keep busy and try not to think about the cruise every day...even though I know that it's hard to do! :)

So far, I'm sorry to say, you are the leader:(

Yeah, thats ok :) It could be worse (we could not be booked at all ;))

We are from Australia and will be doing a 7 nighter on the Splendor before taking another 20 days or so (not really finalised yet) to see some other parts of California and Nevada. It will be a big trip for us (there are 2 adults and 3 young children all under 7) so we need all that time to plan and save.

Don't feel too bad for us though. We are off to Fiji for 10 days in 3 weeks time :p

Yeah, thats ok :) It could be worse (we could not be booked at all ;))

We are from Australia and will be doing a 7 nighter on the Splendor before taking another 20 days or so (not really finalised yet) to see some other parts of California and Nevada. It will be a big trip for us (there are 2 adults and 3 young children all under 7) so we need all that time to plan and save.

Don't feel too bad for us though. We are off to Fiji for 10 days in 3 weeks time :p

WoW, Fiji! So exciting :) Your California trip sounds great too. Have fun!

I am living on Cruise Critic and just ordered Cruise Confidential from Amazon. :D

I really liked that book. entertaining and an easy read

Get active on your roll call. make a list of all that are sailing so far. include screen name, real name, how many in party, where everyone is from, deck, dining time etc.

I also do a lot of excursion research

almost double digits for me :D

Well......we have our hotel booked. Now to check out the excursions. We usually just do our own thing though as we have been to these same ports many times. Happy sailing to you all!!!!

Archived