245 days..........

Elmo31

so anybody have some ideas what to do to pass the time....245 DAYS TO GO....HOLY CRAP.....seems like an eternity:p

Book a short cruise that sails next month....and one for the month after that...and so on....before you know it, the 245 days are gone...

Book a short cruise that sails next month....and one for the month after that...and so on....before you know it, the 245 days are gone...

LOL! Sailing in October, so I'm in the same boat (hee hee), so, I just check my prices everyday in hopes of a reduction. Right now, I just want to get through this long, long, winter........

Not sailing until December :( I am just looking forward to being under 9 months away and then will start looking forward to being under 8 months... and so on. I wish I lived closer to Florida, and I would totally book a short cruise in the mean time!

Start a rough list of potential items you want to pack, possible souveniers in various ports you want to buy or look at, research excursions....so much to do. The time is dragging for me as well.

.....rebook your cruise for tomorrow.:D

371 days here...will spend most of my time trying to find a cheap flight:eek: I'm SO far away, most airlines haven't even released their schedules yet!

Will spend lots of time on CC chattin' with all the other cruise addicts :D

Bonjour Quebec, comment ca va?

Sorry to say that is pretty much it for my French-wishing I hadn't dropped the course in highschool.

I went on the tour you are doing next year, last year. Half Moon Cay was fabulous-the entire trip was, even rainy Grand Turk-the only day it rained.

Bonjour Quebec, comment ca va?

Sorry to say that is pretty much it for my French-wishing I hadn't dropped the course in highschool.

I went on the tour you are doing next year, last year. Half Moon Cay was fabulous-the entire trip was, even rainy Grand Turk-the only day it rained.

Salut, Linda!

I can hardly wait to visit HMC (hope we can actually tender) and GT. I'm not so sure about San Juan, but a friend of mine LOVES it there, so I'll make sure to get info. LOVE St. Thomas, and will probably try Coki Beach.

I believe March is the "dry" season...I'm keepin' my fingers crossed!

Nice chatting! Glad to hear you enjoyed the trip! I know we can hardly wait.

Salut, Linda!

I can hardly wait to visit HMC (hope we can actually tender) and GT. I'm not so sure about San Juan, but a friend of mine LOVES it there, so I'll make sure to get info. LOVE St. Thomas, and will probably try Coki Beach.

I believe March is the "dry" season...I'm keepin' my fingers crossed!

Nice chatting! Glad to hear you enjoyed the trip! I know we can hardly wait.

I wasn't crazy about San Juan the first time I was there-night arrival-so we didn't see much, went on a horseback excursion(the horses ignored us and listened to the guides). The last two times back, I have loved it. If you enjoy shopping, there are some great shops up one of the main streets. I think it is Forteleza. Last year my sister and I did a Segway tour-so much fun. We are bringing another friend along this time who has never been, and are letting her play on the Segways with us before we set sail.

217 here... We are actually going with some other family members with 5 cabins total. We started a Facebook "group" and I post a cruise Picture of the Day each day to keep us in the spirit. I thought it was a great idea when I started it, but I have recently realized that posting another 200+ pictures of the Dream could be a challenge. There are lots of food pictures to post. At some point over the summer I'll probably post pictures for the ports and rotate those every week or two.

I wasn't crazy about San Juan the first time I was there-night arrival-so we didn't see much, went on a horseback excursion(the horses ignored us and listened to the guides). The last two times back, I have loved it. If you enjoy shopping, there are some great shops up one of the main streets. I think it is Forteleza. Last year my sister and I did a Segway tour-so much fun. We are bringing another friend along this time who has never been, and are letting her play on the Segways with us before we set sail.

Thanks for the tip! I'm not a big shopper, but I like browsing and people-watching. I think I'm more of a "foodie". Would love to try some authentic cooking. Just being somewhere different will be great. I promised my son we'd bring him to see the forts etc. Segway sounds like fun!

I started at 247 days on the clock back in September. Felt like FOREVER to wait!!!! I joined the roll call, went through a phase where I made myself forget about it, and picked up something here and there that I thought would be cool (the COOLEST cruising luggage tags from Walgreens for one). I'm now at 90 days and I think it's gone by relatively fast... YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

But I do like the idea of booking a couple short cruises in the meantime! I always want to do that and DH never goes for it. oh well....

Archived