Getting the wrinkles out!!

CuplACruzrs

.....Just quoting myself. I sometimes wonder if anybody actually READS these posts.........:D

Opps! My bad! I just re read your post Cotton and you did say you poured it into a smaller bottle . . . sorry 'bout that . . . guess I was in a hurry to get to the grocery store and was just scanning posts.

Opps! My bad! I just re read your post Cotton and you did say you poured it into a smaller bottle . . . sorry 'bout that . . . guess I was in a hurry to get to the grocery store and was just scanning posts.

Don't worry about it. I do the same if I am in a hurry. Or maybe I am a selective reader:D

I dare you to show me the perfect poster on here!:p

Ive heard two tips on this subject before. One was to pack your items in dry cleaner bags. The second was to put a piece of gift wrap tissue between each item. Of course, these suggestions were primaily given if taking a garment bag, where items were not going to be folded. I tried the tissue paper one and it worked pretty well.

I just hang the clothes I'm planning to wear in the bathroom while I take a long, hot shower and by the time I'm done, so are the clothes. It also helps if you roll your clothes instead of folding them when packing.

I was JUST about to post that - works every time and that way you dont have to worry about an Iron/downey, etc.

.....Just quoting myself. I sometimes wonder if anybody actually READS these posts.........:D

Sometimes, even when I read the post, I don't read it right. I responded to a post a few days ago and later felt really stupid because I realized I misread the original post so didn't answer the question properly.:o Guess I have to pay more attention.;)

Sometimes, even when I read the post, I don't read it right. I responded to a post a few days ago and later felt really stupid because I realized I misread the original post so didn't answer the question properly.:o Guess I have to pay more attention.;)

Yes, I see you are adding a new wrinkle in this thread.

The answer to your question is 42

Archived