Vancouver Transportation from YVR to Hyatt

SEPyle

We're arriving in Vancouver on 5/19 and need transportation from the airport to downtown. I've checked out a shuttle that costs $12 per person. We have 4 in our party so I'm sure there's a more cost effecient way to make the trip one way.

I appreciate any advice as to good limo or Van co's that people have uses with good results at a decent price.

Thanks in advance!

Sharon

Thanks so much for the info...no brainer right?

$48 - Bus

$41.73 - Limo

I know what we're going to be using! Since this is CAD, the fare is actually $33.84 converted to US...not bad for 4 people!

Does anyone know if there's a problem in a Limo with 4 people plus luggage for a cruise? We'll have the normal 2 suitcases (probably larg) pp plus our carry on's.

Thanks again!

Sharon

The Limo DH & I had 2 years ago with Limo Jet (I believe the 'official' limo of the airport) was a regular (if there is such a thing) white stretch limo. The trunk was huge and it could seat a LOT of people. I'm sure you'll still have plenty of room if a few smaller suitcases need to ride inside with you.

We're planning on using them again this year, for 4 of us this time.

We didn't need a reservation. Once you clear Immigration and Customs you'll be in a hall with a few booths. One of them is the Vancouver Visitors Bureau. I paid there and made the reservation to be picked up after our cruise. We just walked outside and gave the voucher to the limo driver.

There seemed to be a WIDE range of prices for the different limo companies. While waiting for our limo to enter the garage at Canada Place after the cruise (a dispatcher there will call the limo) there was another couple trying to get a limo after seeing the LONG taxi line. The dispatcher (handles all the limos/companies) quoted them a price for airport ride that was only about $5 CDN less than what we prepaid for the r/t. I don't know if he got a commission, but he was obviously calling a different limo company than we used.

Archived