Carnival Triumph Past, Present, and Future!!!

7th deck :

ice machines:Empress Deck 7 : across from cabins 7391 and 7201

laundry rooms :Empress Deck 7 : across from cabins 7341 and 7343

Hope that helps you out some !!;)

Perfect just up the hall from our cabins.. That will excite the group to no end to have ice so close. Thanks!!!

Hope to also get some reviews from those that have recently or going this year on the New England sailings.

I will be on the triumph Sept. 7 for my honeymoon cruise. Never been on the ship before. Should be fun.

Honey moon ...how romantic!!

Well , you will be onboard the Triumph before me

so please report back

and let us know how much you enjoyed your first cruise!!

OK?

Is it an Eastern or a Western ?

I was wondering if any of the PAST Triumph Cruisers could point out the Best place to hold a Meet & Greet for other cruise critic Roll Call Members?

Any ideas from the Triumph Pros would be helpful...

I have never sailed on the Triumph before

and I realize that there are two pools on Lido

and a few bar areas ??

I was figuring that the Lido Deck would be a great place for a Meet & Greet after the Muster Drill...

but which part of Lido is more suiting?

Also for Meet & greets at night

is there a particular bar that is nice and have a small band or such ?

Like on the "Fantasy " ship we used the "Century Bar " which was on the Promenade deck ...

any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Carolina

Ahhhh a Triumph thread. Does anyone know what all the white space is up near the front of deck 6 is, Im booked up there among the white spaces.

Found this posted by another cc member:

"crew area to get from deck to deck. You will see that white area all the way up and down--- you will notice that most of the area is towards the midship elevators on each deck---with cabins toward the aft parts.

I wouldnt worry about noise from that area"

Hope this helps

"crew area to get from deck to deck. You will see that white area all the way up and down--- you will notice that most of the area is towards the midship elevators on each deck---with cabins toward the aft parts.

Hope this helps

Hey there my fellow roll call member !!:)

did you know which place we should do our Meet & Greet at ?

I was looking at the Triumphs deck plans and Worlds Way Bar might be similiar to the Fantasy's Century Bar ...

but for meeting up on Lido Deck the first day ... there is the Cotinental Bar & pool area in the mid ship

and then the worlds way pool & bar area aft ship area

near pizza & deli area

what are your opinions for the meet & greets ?

For all those to yet sail the Triumph I have a reminder for y'all. When leaving Miami, or entering or leaving a port, find the forward secret doors. Hardly anyone is out there and the views and photo ops are perfect. Did this everyday and it was soooooooooo worth it.:D

Hope this helps

I think Serene was answering the other poster's question about white area by the elevators, not about the white area forward on deck 6. thanks, I saw that reply and the other person's question. (also I know the answer didnt pertain to me but to the other poster's question because this area doesnt go up and down as described, so it was the other poster serene was answering). Two of us asked about different white questions, so it was confusing maybe.

Ill keep asking, maybe someone knows.

I just booked 2 1a cabins (2444 & 2445) for next August!:)

We will be sailing out of N.Y. to Canada on a 5 day.

Has this ship ever sailed out of N.Y. before?

And does anyone have any info on those 2 'secret' inside 2 big picture window cabins?

And does anyone have any info on those 2 'secret' inside 2 big picture window cabins?

Whooo hoooo. I didnt realize you could still book those as 1As on Triumph. Good to know. I might do that when I book the next time.

I have those secret cabins booked on Conquest in 2 weeks. Cant wait. Way to score.

I was over in the Review section

checking out all of the great Reviews for the Triumph

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/getreviews.cfm?action=ship&ShipID=148

There are a lot of them

I so wish that they would post reviews over here for all

of us to see them :)

so , I think this is going to be a great cruise for me ...

sailing in 48 days , I do believe.

I am so excited !!

I've got 2445 booked for a 7 night W. Caribbean on 11/30. Couldn't believe I was getting an ocean view for a 1A price! It has a twin bed and a small couch. No upper bunk. I've dug up a couple of pictures but don't know how to attach them. I'm going to try though...

2445a.jpg.2873deccfceaecb02301b466021191dc.jpg

2445b.jpg.f9e01ecfdf997bad1267fd190e6eb89b.jpg

I've got 2445 booked for a 7 night W. Caribbean on 11/30. Couldn't believe I was getting an ocean view for a 1A price! It has a twin bed and a small couch. No upper bunk. I've dug up a couple of pictures but don't know how to attach them. I'm going to try though...

Now did you choose the cabin or did you do a guarantee?

I am just curious

those pics look wonderful to me !!

thanks

Now did you choose the cabin or did you do a guarantee?

I am just curious

those pics look wonderful to me !!

thanks

Hi,

I picked the cabin. I was actually originally booked in 2202, which doesn't have port holes, and kept calling until 2445 opened up. I believe the Triumph, Victory and Destiny all have the same deck plans. The Conquest class (Freedom, Conquest, Glory, Liberty & Valor) have some 1A's with portholes, but the equivalent to the 2445 and 2444 aren't classified as 1A's on those ships. I haven't looked at the Spirit Class ships yet to see if they also have some 1A port hole/window cabins.

Kathy Q

I've got one of those 1A aft window cabins booked on my Triumph cruise in January 2009. So thrilled!

Thanks to cruise critic members for posting pics of it because I was able to get that cabin about the same time that news of the Conquest class 1A's being changed over to Cat 6 came out.

Color me thrilled. :D I had a porthole cabin on Holiday and being able to see out was wonderful. I'm kinda hooked now. :cool:

I booked this cabin last month for myself AND my grandaughter, it does have a upper bed and I've seen pictures. And I also booked cat. 1A cabin 2444 for 2 people. My booking was direct with Carnival.:)

I booked this cabin last month for myself AND my grandaughter, it does have a upper bed and I've seen pictures. And I also booked cat. 1A cabin 2444 for 2 people. My booking was direct with Carnival.:)

Hi,

Does 2445 have the upper, lower and a couch?

Kathy Q

I am going on the Triumph in a few more weeks

I am so excited...

Has anyone gotten back recently

or is leaving soon ?

Would love to hear from you .

We were on the Triumph 8/17-8/24 on the Eastern Caribbean. Beautiful ship, weather, islands....

Any questions in particular?

Towanda

Archived