What do you do with the items in your safe?

At the end of the first cruise in a back to back what do you do with the items in your safe? Do you have to empty it and wait until you get your new sail & sign card for your cabin. Even though you are still in it. :confused:

I have never been on a B2B (how lucky for you!), but since you are in the same cabin, I would just keep it locked up with your stuff!

Enjoy your B2B cruise! What ship, where are you going?

As Desiree said if you are in the same cabin just leave your stuff in the LOCKED safe. Obviously if you are changing cabins take it with you. The stewards do not open the safes at the end of a cruise. Several times we've had to get someone to open the safe because the previous occupant forgot about it.

We are sailing on the Imagination in 24 days. :) Since we will be getting new sail & sign cards this may be a time not to use it to lock and unlock the safe. We have always used one of our sail & sign cards in the past for the safe without any problems at all. It also allowed us to only having to carry one card and not two. We have never entered a cabin with the safe already locked. We have to leave the ship anyway it would not be a problem to put the safes contents in a back pack. I just would rather not carry anything but our passports and other documents off the ship.

We are sailing on the Imagination in 24 days. :) Since we will be getting new sail & sign cards this may be a time not to use it to lock and unlock the safe. We have always used one of our sail & sign cards in the past for the safe without any problems at all. It also allowed us to only having to carry one card and not two. We have never entered a cabin with the safe already locked. We have to leave the ship anyway it would not be a problem to put the safes contents in a back pack. I just would rather not carry anything but our passports and other documents off the ship.

We are doing a back to back also and was wondering the same thing. When you are done let us know your experience. I am also interested in what a person has to do on the last day as far as getting a new sign and sail card, etc. I have heard some say they do not have to leave the ship, and others have said they do. Write and let us know all the details. Thanks

Claudia

Archived