Pics of legend cabin after dry dock

beachh2o

Does any one have a pic of the cabin after dry dock-are there new TV's?

I didn't see any cabin pics but there were several threads from people that had just cruised right after the dry dock and still had the old TV's. Said they are replacing them slowly and still doing some fixes on various things around the ship.

We were on that cruise. We still had the old tv. They put in a new Serenity Deck and I believe that was the major renovation. I'm not sure what "dance club" you are referring to? If Medussa's Lair, I don't believe there were any changes done to it. They called it the "disco" on the ship and I don't know of any other place specifically called a dance club.

We just returned from the Legend on Sunday and there were no signs of any renovations except for maybe the Serenity area, not sure if this was new for this ship or not, but the furniture all looked like new, old TV's, same room furnishings.

We just returned from the Legend on Sunday and there were no signs of any renovations except for maybe the Serenity area, not sure if this was new for this ship or not, but the furniture all looked like new, old TV's, same room furnishings.

Where did they put the Serenity area?

Thank you!:)

Hello everyone. I'm sad to say that our plans to visit the Legend today fell through. :( Worse yet is that I doubt the opportunity will be there again. If something does work out, I'll fill everyone's request as best as I can.

Archived