Thermal suite

We will be checking this out first thing on board Monday. Thanks for the info. Maybe it is just me, but I can not find a thing on RCCL website regarding the Thermal Suite.

I can't find anything either - are these just on the radiance class? I will be totally bummed if that's true since we're on Enchantment in Aug

They are only on the Radiance Class, and also a little different version on the Oasis, and Allure, but they are inside and have no windows on the big ship so we were dissapointed with that.

Celebrity Solstice class ships all have this suite I believe.

Enjoy

Brian J

I can't find anything either - are these just on the radiance class? I will be totally bummed if that's true since we're on Enchantment in Aug

Since this is our first RCCL cruise I do not have answer on the Thermal Suite on the Enchantment. You might try calling RCCL, but I find the agents are not informative. Hopefully a CC member will come to your rescue.

Can you tell me if they have this on Freedom? Sounds likes something we would LOVE to use.

Thanx,

Erika

No thermal suite on the Freedom class. Sorry

Since this is our first RCCL cruise I do not have answer on the Thermal Suite on the Enchantment. You might try calling RCCL, but I find the agents are not informative. Hopefully a CC member will come to your rescue.

Sorry no thermal suite on Enchantment (or any of the Vision class).

I remember your MustardOS trip in 2007. My family had just booked a last minute cruise on JOS and it was our first RCCL cruise. I loved your funny review and photos.

That was my first cruise with Wrona! We "met" here on CC and saw each other F2F (face to face) for the first time at dinner the night before the cruise. We've cruised together twice since then, and roomed together at shoreside gatherings of the MOS crew and friends.

• 1 month later...
can you buy passes in advance online or do you have to run to the spa immediately when you get on board?

Go when you board the ship. It's well worth it. They limit the number of weekly passes for each sailing. If they dont sell all the weekly passes then they allow passengers to purchase daily passes. Their are certain times of day that the loungers can fill up quickly. When you arrive you turn your key card in and retrieve your card on the way out.

can you buy passes in advance online or do you have to run to the spa immediately when you get on board?

The Thermal Suite is bought on board. There really is no limit how many can buy this that I am aware of. Frankly I find not many people have purchased this package. Usually the hours of visiting the Thermal suite is 8a-10p at least that is what I have found in past on ship that offer this. I wish they had it opened till 1 or 2AM as I would love to go after the shows and when I am just about to drop into bed.

When you board the ship I would go to the spa and take a tour to make sure you want this. For me and my hubby this is well worth it. But I will say on the Jewel they did not have the whirlpool so that was very dissapointing but I still would get it again if I sail on Jewel again.

• 6 years later...