Has anyone been on HAL's Neiuw Amsterdam yet and checked out Club HAL?

MardiGras316

Just wondering if the Club HAL area shown on their website that has an actual New York City cab in it is for the younger kids (our daughter will be 7 1/2 at time of sailing) or if that is for the tweens? On the deck plan I see one small Club HAL room (but when you click for panorama photo it is the NYC cab room) and then the big room (when you click that panorama it is the NYC cab room as well) and then The Loft.

Just wanted some feedback from a parent who has actually been in Club HAL with a younger child (not a tween or teen) and can verify that the Cab room is for kids who are 7.

Thanks!

The cab is located in the Loft, not the younger kid's area.

In the teens-only area near Club HAL for kids, you'll find a hot dog cart (which is actually a DJ booth; alas, no snacks are served) and a real vintage checkered yellow cab.

Younger children aren't usually allowed in the Loft, IME.

I know on the Noordam they allowed the 3-7 year olds into the 8-12 year olds room on a few occasions as that is where I had to pick my daughter up sometimes this past Christmas cruise.

Looking at the deck plan it looks like the Loft also has it's own seperate small room. So there are three rooms total for under 18. Just trying to figure out where the 3-7 year olds go because they don't have any photos of that room. They are focusing their marketing on the room with the cab.

Archived