Oasis Adventure Ocean Compass

Hello! We will be on the Oasis (Western route) in May. This will be the first time that our son can go to Adventure Ocean.

Does anyone have the Adventure Ocean Compass for the 3-5 year old age group? I have been able to find the ones for the older kids, but I have not found the ones for the younger kids.

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

I have the eastern itinerary compasses here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/babyberger/sets/72157626049976014/

Obviously the days will be a little different but it will give you an idea of the activities going on.

You could also look at overtyme100's photos here:

http://community.webshots.com/user/overtyme100

They were on Allure, but with the western itinerary.

Hope this gives you a start :D

I was also on the Oasis Eastern route in November and my 3 year old participated in AO (as well as my 8 year old). Don't miss the Circus Parade on one of the sea days! You have to make sure to sign your little one in before a certain time at their AO location....then you go to the Boardwalk to wait for the parade. The little ones show up in different costumes and do a little "performance!" So cute!! There is also the Pirate Parade for the 5-8 group on the other sea day. During the parades they have games for the kids to participate in ....so we took our 3 year old out of AO so he could see his sister in the Pirate Parade, play games, get his face painted and receive a really cool balloon from the balloon artist onboard. Definitely something you will want to attend with the kids!

Archived