Just booked!

billyelliot

Hi, Just booked our 1st P&O. its also a 1st for Southampton, balcony and freedom dining!! Done quite a few RCI mainly Caribbean. Fancied a change. Any top tips/ dos and donts?

Ports of call: Vigo, Lisbon, Bilbao, Brest. Where should we visit?

Any information will be great. Im sure I will be on the boards asking loads. x

Hi

What ship are you on? We went to Lisbon (and Vigo) on the Oceana in 2005. P&O offered a free bus ride into Lisbon and we had a horrendous 20min bus ride with some mad driver - bus packed- nothing to cling on to:eek:

Anyway we had a nice day, got the hop on hop off bus from the square that is located on the river/sea front,(Terreiro do Paço)and guess what - the ship was about 400 yards away!:eek:

In other words, you're not that far away from the centre.

Have a lovely time x

Hi thanks. We on Ventura. Tram sounds good! Please keep advice coming x

Billy, what date are you on this cruise. We are on the same cruise itinery but on the Azura 1st April

Sarar. We go on may 20th. We nearly booked the April one but opted for may as I thought weather may be better.

Yes I agree we would've prefered to go at a later date when the weather should be better, but there was a special deal on a balcony cabin and it was a disabled one. Yes I am in a wheelchair, before someone hijacks this thread to say I shouldn't use up this cabin if I'm not disabled!

Oh I'm glad u got a good cabin! You will have to post back and give me all the news! I was just about to book when I noticed same balcony deal in May! Which dining option have u taken? We've gone for freedom. Thought we would try it for a change.

Oh I'm glad u got a good cabin! You will have to post back and give me all the news! I was just about to book when I noticed same balcony deal in May! Which dining option have u taken? We've gone for freedom. Thought we would try it for a change.

We have gone for Freedom dining as well as we had this on the Ventura a couple of years ago and were very pleased with it.

Archived