Which of these rooms would you pick on the Summit?

JRockey76

This is my choice of rooms on the summit...most on sky deck, last couple on panorama deck. These are C1 rooms, which I am looking at because I don't want to be under one of the overhangs on the sky deck, so I was mainly looking at the panorama deck rooms, unless there is a good recomendation for the sky deck. If I jump to C2 rooms they are mid ship on Sky deck....so just need some help. Here are the room numbers for C1

Sky deck #'s 9149, 9142, 9144, 9179, 9146, 9183, 9148, 9185, 9150, 9152

Panorama deck #'s 8150, 8167, 8152, and 8169

Edited by JRockey76

We were just on Millennium, identical to Summit, on the Sky Deck for the first time. Personally, I would not choose Sky again for the same reason you mention: the overhang. I would opt for Panorama next time.

Having said that, we "accidentally" ended up in what I considered one of the "better" cabins when it came to the overhang, #9124. That is because it was partially between the bump-outs from the buffet above. We had at least a partial view to the sky. Others C3's similarly situated were 9122, 9140 and 9150 on starboard.

In this picture, the 16th cabin from the left (aft) is 9124. To me, it looks like 9150 (third from left) sits fully under an opening, instead of half way like 9124, making it more desirable IMHO. Sorry about the small picture. I am Mac challenged and when I try to make it any bigger, it won't load here.

IMG_3741.jpg.1cbafbbb2ac241aab523cad4df261f02.jpg

This is my choice of rooms on the summit...most on sky deck, last couple on panorama deck. These are C1 rooms, which I am looking at because I don't want to be under one of the overhangs on the sky deck, so I was mainly looking at the panorama deck rooms, unless there is a good recomendation for the sky deck. If I jump to C2 rooms they are mid ship on Sky deck....so just need some help. Here are the room numbers for C1

Sky deck #'s 9149, 9142, 9144, 9179, 9146, 9183, 9148, 9185, 9150, 9152

Panorama deck #'s 8150, 8167, 8152, and 8169

I would vote for Panorama deck. Just back from the Summit.. cabin 8165.. it was fine! The room steward Jose was great!

JRockey76: I see you had another thread similar to this to which I responded also, so sorry for sending you duplicate information.

Bottom line, if Panorama cabins are still available (they weren't when I booked my Millennium cruise) I'd opt for those first, then certain Sky cabins (like 9150) second.

Enjoy your cruise.

• 2 months later...
I would vote for Panorama deck. Just back from the Summit.. cabin 8165.. it was fine! The room steward Jose was great!

Hi, 8165 is the cabin we just moved up to from an:D inside

Was there any noise? How's the balcony?

Thanks.

If you are not concerned about being in a Concierge cabin or the CC amenities, try 8161 or 8146 - it is right next to the CC cabins, it's a 2B has a slightly bigger balcony. Or go down one deck and try 7180 or similar, a 2A balcony with a slightly bigger balcony. You can see this on the deck plans. Stayed in 7180 on the Connie and it was a great location.

Hi, 8165 is the cabin we just moved up to from an:D inside

Was there any noise? How's the balcony?

Thanks.

Wanted to add the question: Was there alot of activity from the crew area across hall from 8165? Apparently there is a crew door there?

• 3 years later...

We are booked in 8169 for a March cruise. Have never been on Celebrity. Has anyone ever stayed in that particular cabin. Would love to get your opinion if you did.

Location, location, location

If you are going to pay for the top of a category... Such as A1, C1 etc, then personally I'd be looking for an Aft Sunset Balcony overlooking the wake for magnificent views and oversized balconies on M-Class Ships (be that in Aqua, Concierge or Veranda).. Otherwise I'd choose to go with a midship cabin at a lesser cost, such as an A2 or C2 (C3s tend to be at extreme ends of the ships long side hallways fore or aft)

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

X

We are booked in 8169 for a March cruise. Have never been on Celebrity. Has anyone ever stayed in that particular cabin. Would love to get your opinion if you did.

Check the Cabin Stickies at the top of the Forum...

There is one for M-Class Ships and one for S-Class Ships. Lots of great info, and in some cases photos there too.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!