Ecstasy Show question...

Since shows cost so much to change, I would seriously doubt Carnival would change it.

Big Easy was already on Triumph when it moved to New Orleans, wasnt made special because the ship moved to New Orleans, nor is it that special.

Be happy if you get the Country show where Steve plays the fiddle, its a better show.

... book the Triumph...when you are ready for another cruise, and get Big Easy, dont want more overlapping of shows for those of us who do both ports.

Since shows cost so much to change, I would seriously doubt Carnival would change it.

Big Easy was already on Triumph when it moved to New Orleans, wasnt made special because the ship moved to New Orleans, nor is it that special.

Be happy if you get the Country show where Steve plays the fiddle, its a better show.

... book the Triumph...when you are ready for another cruise, and get Big Easy, dont want more overlapping of shows for those of us who do both ports.

Never seen the Big Easy show, however I have seen Steve Cassel with his fiddle and I loved it! I will miss the Ecstasy and Steve...

First time I saw Big Easy was two Dec's ago on Triumph and some people on the ship complained it wasnt very authenic. I didnt want to burst their bubble that the show had been created for Triumph for a New Orleans audience. Its on other ships too. So, I didnt say anything, just agreed with them.

Its not a bad show. I just saw Carnival's newest show, WIN, and as someone said its a bit hokey, about a fake contestent who wins all kinds of game shows and prizes. The prize is a trip somewhere giving them a excuse to show a scene from some place else, even I think China. Its on Elation out of Mobile.

I love Steve's fiddling in his Country showevery time I see it again.

I think the shows will stay with the ships. I asked about it on John Healds FB page and he said that Galveston cruisers will be getting new shows with the "new" ships. And as Fire said it makes sense to keep the show with the ship because of the cost. And Steve the CD on the Ecstacy is truly amazing on the fiddle!

Archived