Galveston +VIP boarding - any updates?

Luluwa

I haven't sailed since last May and at that time, VIP's waited in line out front, got inside the doors, up the escalator, in the little waiting room, then to the ladies that check FUNPASS and ID, then through the xray machines THEN to the VIP room.

I know they tweek things all the time, has this changed or is it the same?

Sailing Sunday and want to make sure I don't miss anything.

Thanks fellow VIPers. ;)

Same end of January, except I checked in, in a little room off to the side, I didnt go thru the lines for the rest to check in ..but you dont get there until after the xray machine.

Thanks firefly -

then it sounds like the same... nothing "special" till after the Xray. OK. :rolleyes:

Here's how it worked for us last month.

After going up the escalator and turning around regular passengers go to the left, VIP's are greeted immediately and placed in a short rope line where fun pass and passport are checked. We were then directed to a new line that took us directly to the leftmost of the three x-ray machines. After security we waited at a kiosk on the left where we directed into the two little rooms where VIP's are checked-in. After check-in we followed a lane market VIP which took us past the regular check-in counter directly to boarding. We even avoided the welcome aboard picture merging with fellow passengers as they finished having their picture taken.

The Sail and Sign picture was taken onboard Conquest.

Archived