Looking for a Carnival ship horn sound...

I have the horn but don't know how to paste it. I think I can send it in an e-mail... I don't know why I can't get it here.

You hafta send it directly to the OP's email, not thru here. OP, try myxer.com if you and Katie can't co-ordinate. (It's a "freebie" on Myxer) ...or contact me at oldrailfan(at)charter(dot)net and I'll send it.

This post is funny only because when we were on the Destiny all my kids kept saying was MA they aren't BLOWING THE HORN..LOL When we went on the NCL They blew the Horn when we left Miami and When we left the Ports and then when we pulled into Miami coming home..:) Sorry just had to add!!

I downloaded one to my Droid from Zedge ringtones, and that darn thing makes me jump every single time it blows!!! I can be looking at the phone, see that a call is coming in, and yet I still jump when it goes off!:o:p I love my ringtone!

Ok once I get the horn in email, how do I get it on my phone? I have a BB :o

I have a BB 8330, and I think they all work the same...

Make sure you have a media card and that you set "Mass Storage Mode Support" and the "Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected" both to "on" from the Options menu.

Connect your BB to your computer and copy the mp3 file from the email into the "ringtones" folder on the phone.

After you disconnect from the computer, use your normal method to set the ringtone as your default.

Archived