Booking hotel... 5 months in advance too early?

Evie2929

I want to book on LMT and I know the hotel and it's a good price. My cruise is at the end of Aug2011. Do you think I should book now or wait for a better price? The hotel is Marriot Biscayne Bay but I'm flexible too but the buffet breakfast included is very tempting. The price is $113 and other sites are offering on average $145.

I want to book on LMT and I know the hotel and it's a good price. My cruise is at the end of Aug2011. Do you think I should book now or wait for a better price? The hotel is Marriot Biscayne Bay but I'm flexible too but the buffet breakfast included is very tempting. The price is $113 and other sites are offering on average $145.

Unless they offer a prepaid & non-refundable rate, why not? I can't see any downside, especially if you can cancel later without penalty.

If it is where you want to stay and you are happy with the price and extras, go ahead and book it. Maybe the price goes up, maybe the price goes down - but you're happy and don't need to worry about it. Have a good cruise! :)

Seriously, this is a luxury hotel including breakfast. Do you really think you are going to save much more off a price that is only $113?

If it is where you want to stay and you are happy with the price and extras, go ahead and book it. Maybe the price goes up, maybe the price goes down - but you're happy and don't need to worry about it. Have a good cruise! :)

I completely agree here. If it's a good place for you and the price is good for you, jump on it. You can take a chance, but I've had it run both ways for me. I've had hotels go down and up in price by waiting.

Archived