EEK!!! Reservation Disappeared Off My NCL

Tink10

We're leaving tomorrow for our cruise on Sunday & I went to check the ressie on My NCL & it's gone!!!

I called my TA & she said it looks fine, but I'm still very nervous...

Is This Normal??

Thanks In Advance! :)

We're leaving tomorrow for our cruise on Sunday & I went to check the ressie on My NCL & it's gone!!!

Is This Normal??

I didn't try to look at mine the day before because we were already in FL but it was gone when I got back after the cruise. You can always call NCL tech support and they can tell you if it is normal.

Is This Normal??

Mine disappeared once...seems I had two latitudes numbers and it popped over to the online account tied to the other "latitude" number. Turned out my TA had set up an online account for me without realizing I already had one. Called NCL support and they merged the two latitude numbers for me, everyting was fine.

I called NCL & they say I have a balance due...

It turns out that the small discount that I received from the TA is showing as an outstanding balance with NCL....Scary

Mine has disappeared, too, and we leave tomorrow AM! I just wanted to double-check all of our reservations, and "My NCL" says we have nothing booked!! I'm not too worried, since we have the mailed packet from them and I have noticed on these boards that other people have had the same thing happen... but still. You'd think NCL would have a system that doesn't cause passenger panic!!

Both NCL & my TA assured me everything is ok...NCL just hasn't linked my ressie back to my profile after the discount/outstanding balance mess. The advised me to call their tech support, but I have so much on my plate today, I haven't really had time. :)

Archived