Room Service

This is going to be our first cruise on Royal Caribbean. I know this question is asked a lot but I couldn't find a clear-cut answer when doing a search. Really it is a two - parter: 1) does the room service breakfast menu have hot items or is it more of just a continental breakfast, and 2) for dinner can you order items being served in the main dining room or is it limited to just a room service menu? The breakfast menu is actually the most important to me personally. I really like to be able to order breakfast in my stateroom on excursion days, but I just hate being limited to a continental breakfast. Thanks.

This is going to be our first cruise on Royal Caribbean. I know this question is asked a lot but I couldn't find a clear-cut answer when doing a search. Really it is a two - parter: 1) does the room service breakfast menu have hot items or is it more of just a continental breakfast, and 2) for dinner can you order items being served in the main dining room or is it limited to just a room service menu? The breakfast menu is actually the most important to me personally. I really like to be able to order breakfast in my stateroom on excursion days, but I just hate being limited to a continental breakfast. Thanks.

:cool:You can order cereal, coffee, tea, pastries, eggs, bacon, sausage, english muffins, toast. If you ask they may be able to give you extras like pancakes, eggs benedict, but you have to ask.

Only Suites, GS and highter have the option of ordering what's in the MDR at dinner.

There are a few items on the main dining room menu each night that can be ordered through room service & delivered to your cabin but only during certain hours. Just watch the TV each day and it will tell you which items and what times.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Archived