Roatan zipline recommendations

jrcruise210

We will be in Roatan in 2 weeks and are interested in doing a zipline with our 9 & 11 year olds. I've read about Victor Bodden tours and they sounds awesome, but Pirates of the Caribbean zipline looks great too. Any thoughts here??

I'm looking for the same thing. What I have found so far is that Pirate's of the Caribbean Zip Line is about 30-45 minutes east of the port. So you are taking away 1.5 hours you could be doing something else. I have elected to go to south shore zipline because it is close to the west end and the nice beaches. I think I am going to book it through Island Marketing. If that helps, great. If you have any info feel free to let me know too.

I did Clip N Zip (right outside the port area) in December with my 9 and 10 year old niece and nephew. They had a blast. I would highly recommend this company. Great lines - very exciting and very, very safety oriented. (most important in my book!)

Archived