Diamond members-what color are the seapass cards?

There were certain areas on VOS last week at the pool that had gold chair covers and indicated they were for gold cards, another seperate area in the windjammer and the corner seats in the ice rink were also designated as gold card holders.

We are Plat, our cards just had our level printed on the bottom of the blue card.

To be honest with ya, I'm 99% sure that Diamond member have black cards for what it's worth

Nope I never have had a black card, balck letters yes, lol... Gold sea passes are grand suite and above, silver cards for Js and light blue or white for the remainder. Your level is printed at the bottom of your seapass card regaurdless of your stateroom.:D

As soon as we sat down, immediately they would start heading our way to throw us out. I would then just flash my gold card and they would beat a hasty retreat.:D

Cool story. :)

I find it so interesting that reserved seats are for "suite guests only"; a first time cruiser could be in a suite and take advantage, while a D+ with X number of cruises would not qualify. Seems somehow wrong. *shrug*

......I heard that D+ members will have a micro-chip placed under the fingernail on their index finger so when they point the world unfolds before them on any RCL ship they cruise.......;)

I have to admit I smiled at that one.

I sure hope there are no more canceled cruises in our futures. :eek:

Smooth sailing to you. ;)

Cool story. :)

I find it so interesting that reserved seats are for "suite guests only"; a first time cruiser could be in a suite and take advantage, while a D+ with X number of cruises would not qualify. Seems somehow wrong. *shrug*

We upgraded from a JS to a GS the week before the cruise so I was a bit worried we might still just get the Silver card treatment and not be treated like Gold.;):eek::D Well "suite" people pay a lot more for their cabin and everything else is pretty much even for all passengers on the ship so I don't begrudge them getting some special treatment.

That's Princess Elite members. The color of your Seapass depends on your accomodations, and has nothing to do with your C&A status. I have heard that Pinnacle Club members get a different color card - I'll find out tomorrow.:D

Now, Diamond Plus members do get to sit in the reserved seating areas of the theater and ice rink, but they are not allowed in the pool area, nor may they bring their WJ breakfast or lunch into Chops/Portofino.

In my experience, on ships with both a Portofino and Chops, one was for suite and one was for daimond/+?

I have to admit I smiled at that one.

I sure hope there are no more canceled cruises in our futures. :eek:

Smooth sailing to you. ;)

...Alexis, so glad to read your posts....hope all your cruises were great...glad that you have a sense of humor when sometimes things are brought down to a class warfare level...just trying to lighten things up...Just sailed the Dream and a beautiful ship BUT a large number of "greenhorns" that made for a little frustrating trip....Have a wonderful week.....;):):)

Archived