Catamaran Tiami Five Star

Crepmen

We were just in Barbados on Feb 23rd and did Silver Moon instead of Tiami. Did not regret it. The Tiami boat looked packed, and ours had lots of room to move around. We settled on the tramp most of the time! :)

Hey, do not make this tour.

There are over 80 people on this catamaran and you can not change the place from inside to outside is allways overbooked.

Thommy

What day were you on the Tiami? I was on it Thursday March 3rd. And I also have a story to tell. Got out of the water after snorkeling (one of the last ones) and the line stretched around the bar for the buffet, I went to the back of the line and the first thing you come to are the beverages so I picked up a beer and the bartender starts yelling at me because apparently you are supposed to pick them up after you go around the bar and get your food. No signs stating this no announcement (unless it was while we were in the water) It was very embarrassing and I am not the type to break the rules.

Up to that point we enjoyed the excursion but from that moment on it was ruined.

Tom

Archived