Rhino Riders Happy Bay?

swimgirl1

Hi, has anyone taking Princess Rhino Rider to Happy Bay? I wanted to see your oppinions on Happy Bay is it quiet/shade, how long do you spend at the beach- is that the only stop (hubby doesn't snorkel much)? We went to shop at the port after?

Thanks help asap?!

• 2 weeks later...

Malonzo 4 I am sorry I do not know to much about them this is all I know this is their web site www.sxmrhino

They are in simpson bay area

From the cruise pier it is 20 to 30 minutes by taxi or bus

The price is $59 person when you are two people on a Rhino boat

Do not hold me to this but this is all I found. If you find anything please tell me because I am thinking about doing this to.

My husband and I did this through RCI a few years ago, we had a blast! I don't believe the Rhino Rider can take any more than 2 people - if you have 3 they put one of you with another single rider. The beach was completely deserted except for a herd of goats that were wandering around. I don't think we spent more than 2 hours at the beach, where you could either snorkle off the Rhino Rider or swim in to the beach and hang out. We spent most of our time snorkeling (it was just OK), but did do the short swim in to the beach to walk around a little. There were no facilities there - no bathroom, no restaurant, nada...there was what looked to be a closed up resort a little ways off the beach. The best part of this tour was the ride on the Rhino Rider - my husband drove like a maniac and I hung on for dear life!:eek:

Archived