Resident Rate/Early Saver

Before I get too excited, I have to ask. If you find a resident rate on your cruise can you apply for the price match? I hope so, my cruise dropped $100 using this! Also, can you price match to a pack n go special? Haven't seen it on this yet, but it seems that the 4 day Paradise cruises come up on it often.

Thanks so much for your information!

More foo foo drinks is always a plus! Congrats :) I hope my rate drops too but I don't think it will, I booked on Black Friday and got a really good deal as it is. Still doesn't hurt to check! lol

I kept watching the week prior to mine drop and drop...it was kind of sad since I just picked a date vicariously (I have lots of vacation time and they are forcing me to use some... :P) This will make up for it though...I think $600 for 2 for 4 days is probably plenty. Of course we will see.....If they go down any further, they will force me to spend more... :D

Pack n go rates are always gtys ..so NO you cannot ever price match as your category will never be listed.

As the above didnt seem clear, I wanted to make it clear that these rates are only gtys.

One of the reasons I plan on waiting to book until last minute. ..so I can get these rates.

PS make sure the resident rate is a exact match for your category ...some of those are gtys as well. You cant price match downward, only to the category you are in.

Thanks firefly. I actually did a "fake booking" to make sure it would let me choose my room and that they still had PT's available. It did and there was. So hopefully... :D Not a big deal if I can't get it, but it's still enough not to turn my nose up to.

Thanks firefly. I actually did a "fake booking" to make sure it would let me choose my room and that they still had PT's available. It did and there was. So hopefully... :D Not a big deal if I can't get it, but it's still enough not to turn my nose up to.

good luck and glad your category still listed...with those PTs it can get iffy.

Archived