Just booked the Imagination

luvcarnival

Just booked the Imagination for June 27th. We are in an OV on the Upper Deck. There are 4 of us-me, DH, DS 10, DD 6. Last summer when we sailed Destiny we had an upper bunk and a sofa made into a bed. This time we have an upper bunk and a trundle. Will this be ok? My daughter will probably be the one sleeping on it and she is all of 38 pounds. Anyone have experience with this?

BTW-we are very excited!!!

If you find it a bit crowded have the lowers separated. Not too romantic but you will have more floor in the center on the cabin. And it will be easier to store the trundle under one bed and your suitcases under the other.

We had one one twice its fine for kids i wouldnt put an adult on it.I've been on the imagination twice and we had a great time both times. we r on the destiny march 31st and i've never been . have a great time

We were on the imagination in February and had a great time! Your daughter will be fine in the upper bunk, our 7yo slept in it and loved it. We also had an oceanview...it's a nice big window. Enjoy!

Archived