What are the current movies being shown?

4cats4me

We would like to know what movies are currently being shown

on the ships and specifically the Sapphire? Trying to figure out if

we should not watch our Netflix movies and wait until we board in

a couple weeks. We currently have Eat, Pray, Love and the Social Network. If these movies will be shown onboard then we'll hold off.

Thanks a lot :)

Just got off the Sapphire on Feb 26 and I know they didn't show Eat, Pray,Love. Not sure about the Social Network. I watched Morning Glory on the ship. One movie that I walked out on was The Town....every other word was the f-word. It was rated R and I still don't understand why they would show it in the middle of the day on a ship filled with kids (Presidents week vacation). They also showed Waiting For Superman....a documentary about the education system in the US......another strange choice....did someone in corporate think it was a movie about Superman??? They showed it on the last sea day when everyone is desperate for something fun to do!!!

On our Island Princess cruise leaving 2/18, we had the following movies:

Morning Glory

Secretariat

Waiting for Superman

Life as We Know It

Toy Story 3

something with Russell Crow

Social Network

Cirque du Soleil

some concerts

There were others, I'm sure, but these were the ones I could think of right off the top of my head.

Am taking myy lap top!!!

That lot does little for me......and I must question the choice of some of those titles for playing in MUTS unless of course they are the airplane ones that are cut down to eliminate anything with violence, bad language or sex- in which case.....its 20 minute movie time!!!

Ever seen a Tom and Jerry cartoon on a BA flight? Nope....Too violent apparently- I kid you not

Archived