Conch Fritters at Cable Beach

two cruisers 723

Does anyone know if any of the outdoor restuarants at Cable Beach (either at the Radisson or the Wyndham) serve Conch Fritters?

I really want to try these. But if I can't get them there, I'd like to go somewhere else to get them before going to Cable Beach. Any help on this is really appreciated.

Thanks for your help scubagirl. The menu looks yummy.

Since you live in Nassau, maybe you can answer another question that doesn't pertain to this thread.

Is it safe for me and my husband to leave the ship around 10:00 at night (after late seating formal dinner) and walk to Senor Frogs and then walk back around midnight.

We're in port overnight and would like to enjoy the nightlife some. But we want to be safe at the same time.

If it's not safe to walk, is there safe taxi service available at the pier around that time and will the taxi's be sitting outside Senor Frogs to take us back around midnight or so?

Thanks for your help.

You will be safe walking along the wharf to Senor Frogs at that hours. If there are no others walking back to the ship when you leave at midnite, then grab a cab. If the streets are still bustling... just stroll back to the ship. The wharf and Port are pretty secure when the ships are in.

Taxi's troll the area all nite long. You should have no problem.

Enjoy

Archived