I have been told that thomson and Thomas cook are charging extra at the airotpt

jamiedog11

Hi,

I thought that didn't sound right, once you have paid i think that is it.

How's you doing, You still not coming with me on Saturday wish you were

Unless anyone knows different. I can't begin to imagine the chaos at the airports if they did this :eek:

All well thanks. I WISH we were sailing with you. We've seen some good deals this past week for your cruise. We have to wait until May for the Equinox Transatlantic.

I will watch your webcam and I know exactly where you'll be on the ship haha! Have a brilliant cruise and regards to Mum.:)

Thanks for that

I will be thinking of you both

take care

x

Unless anyone knows different. I can't begin to imagine the chaos at the airports if they did this :eek:

All well thanks. I WISH we were sailing with you. We've seen some good deals this past week for your cruise. We have to wait until May for the Equinox Transatlantic.

I will watch your webcam and I know exactly where you'll be on the ship haha! Have a brilliant cruise and regards to Mum.:)

Hi,

Has any one else heard that Thomson and Thomas Cook were charging extra fuel duties at the airport.

Cant see that this can be true.

Hi - Just back from Caribbean and no charges were asked for. One word of warning - if your plane should be grounded in Barbados DO NOT I mean DO NOT let them put you up in the Barbados Beach Club. Ask for the Accra or Marriott or Hilton. 70 of our plane were palmed off with BBC and its hostel standard compared to the cruise you purchased. We were delayed 50 hours. It seems this is common with Thomson not taking off on time. Also if you should take tablets etc, make sure you have a few days extra and some spare $$ with you.

Have a great time - the ship is fab.

Chris

Hi,

Has any one else heard that Thomson and Thomas Cook were charging extra fuel duties at the airport.

Cant see that this can be true.

Came back from Barbados this morning with Thomson and wasn't charged anything..

We booked our cruise back in August and paid in full, so I would hope not to be charged any surcharges.

Thomson flights ok, plenty legroom but as mentioned they are ALWAYS delayed.

Archived