Quick Questions -Carnival Freedom

msstarr22

Three of the must do things in the Carnival Freedom.

Best things to do to win prizes, I have never done anything on the ships to win anything.

Best spa treatment in your opinion.

If you had to try just one thing what would it be and why.

Any other suggestions for making this the most special cruise will be appreciated!

Best things to do to win prizes, I have never done anything on the ships to win anything.

Any other suggestions for making this the most special cruise will be appreciated!

I'll be on the same cruise, thats what will make it the most special cruise.

I hope someone sees this and can answer a few questions for the inquiring minds here.:cool:

Just got off the Freedom 2 weeks ago. Glad I did the Cooking Demonstration and the Wine tasting, great events both done in the steakhouse Cooking Demo was free wine tasting was 15. Check out the secret decks, very peaceful.

I won $600 on a slot machine, that was the best prize ever!

Did not do any spa treatments so can't help you there.

I would try the Chef's table. I hear they are absolutely amazing!

I hope someone sees this and can answer a few questions for the inquiring minds here.:cool:

The supper club was well worth the money! We felt so pampered there! And the food was truly phenominal!

The fish and chips upstairs from the Lido Buffet, best place to go on that first afternoon when the buffet is so crowded (not many know about it, especially that first day)

That trip was also the one and only time we had to use the infirmary and I must say, it was efficient and cheap, considering the treatment my daughter needed (Kidney infection!) I certainly hope you won't need that part lol (but no need to fear if you do) Have a wonderful cruise!!

where is the secert place on freedom? going next week on freedom!:p

decks 5 6 and 7, go all the way towards the front of the ship there will be a door with a window, go through it and you will find the secret decks. Only a bench to sit on there, but we enjoyed the peace and quiet.

Participate, participate, participate. Triva is quick and easy.

The ones I win. Go to the spa tour the first day as close to 5pm as possible, Put your name in for the drawing and hang around for a few minutes. I won a seaweed wrap with a well being head to toe massage (90 minutes 225.00) They pull a lot of names- many people are not there--

Mongolian Grill every day at lunch= Only opened from 11:30= 2:30

at dinner order something you never had before just to try it.

read the above

Archived