Chairs on Princess Cays

RhondaPerr

There are a lot of chairs, mostly on the north (left) side. You shouldn't have any problem getting a chair with a good location if you tender in early in the morning.

Here is a recent picture at around 10:30 AM - the Crown started the first tender around 9:00 AM.

DSC03358-2.JPG.4fb0bf73ddf175455e08191a60af93a5.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting the picture Wa Cruiser, hoping you can answer a question about those red umbrellas I see in it.

Are those available for anyone who wants one?

I need shade and would like to be out on the beach, not up by the trees or in a clam shell, I'm hoping those umbrellas will be available to me if I get there early.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Sorry stampinrobin, I can't offer you any first hand experience on this as we spent our time snorkeling by the Offshore Pavilion area.

As you have said, get on shore early is a must and keep in mind that the south side (right from the tender docks) beaches are generally less crowded.

Enjoy your time at the Cays!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, We have just come back from the Emerald Princess which visited Princess Cays. If you want a bit of peace then you should avoid the area pictured, as it is packed in with sun beds. As the previous poster says, the south side is more peaceful. I have attached a picture. There are a couple of areas under cover, but most of the shade is from clamshells. I know you said that you didn't want this, but we found that they were great and well worth the USD 27 we paid. We were a little disappointed with Princess Cays (cold sea and full of rocks) but it looks very pretty. If you are not too keen on getting hot on the beach, try an island tour. We will if we visit here again.

1579407255_Camera110.jpg.34835b91d79cad2da7390895b8ac035d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived