Solstice october 23 cruise

ISLAND DIVA

I am wondering if some one can help me.I saw a cruise on the Celebrity online site that was for a roundtrip from Barcelona 12 night Med.including Venice ,which we are interested in but looking in the Celebrity printed brochure it is showing that it is a Transatlantic from Barcelona .It has totally different ports.Has the cruise brochure changed since the original printing? Is any one booked on the October 23 sailing and where are you going?

Go by the Celebrity website... It provides information in real time whereas the brochure was printed a year or more ago... As I recall it, several Celebrity ships are staying in Europe a bit longer than had been planned originally...

Solstice is not starting it's westbound transatlantic from Europe to Fort Lauderdale until November 28, 2011...

We are booked on this cruise. It leaves from Barcelona and returns there after cruising the Med. If you go on the roll call for this voyage you will see that we have plenty of company. Hope to see you on board.

I am wondering if some one can help me.I saw a cruise on the Celebrity online site that was for a roundtrip from Barcelona 12 night Med.including Venice ,which we are interested in but looking in the Celebrity printed brochure it is showing that it is a Transatlantic from Barcelona .It has totally different ports.Has the cruise brochure changed since the original printing? Is any one booked on the October 23 sailing and where are you going?

The Oct 23 TA got changed to Nov. 28.

Archived