You Cruise in 15074 Days

PlanoTim

Wow! I just logged onto carnival.com and was greeted by the little red box telling me I cruise in 15074 days. :eek: It should read something like 32 days. I wonder what cruising will be like in 41+ years. ;) Should I start packing yet?

DH is NOT gonna be happy 15059 :eek:

Yeah I cruise in 15,129 days. I better start packing tomorrow and get everything all ready. Wait home come if I have 15,129 day until I cruise my final payment is still due march 21, Shouldn't I still have 15,054 days to make my Final payment?

This makes it really affordable payment plan as I can pay them just one penny per day between now and final payment!:D

Yes great idea. you could even mail them a Penney a day and still have it paid off in time.

Mine says 15,095 days!:)

HHMM mine says 15473 days so I will be in NOLA on May 12, 2053 ?? I thought the 432 days that it said yesterday was too long :rolleyes: I think I will go ahead and book the Paradise (Pack & Go) for our 5oth anniversary (2034) now to get the resident rate :D

I only have to wait 15,060 days! I don't know why I thought our cruise was in only 19 days, but I never have been very good in math. Oh, well, everyone at work will be happy when I show up after saying I wouldn't be there.

HHMM mine says 15473 days so I will be in NOLA on May 12, 2053 ?? I thought the 432 days that it said yesterday was too long :rolleyes: I think I will go ahead and book the Paradise (Pack & Go) for our 5oth anniversary (2034) now to get the resident rate :D

Heck, you could invite the Great-Grandchildren to go along... even though they (and their parents) may not be born yet.

Wow! I just logged onto carnival.com and was greeted by the little red box telling me I cruise in 15074 days. :eek: It should read something like 32 days. I wonder what cruising will be like in 41+ years. ;) Should I start packing yet?

That puts a new twist on "early saver"

Did you get a GREAT DEAL on the cruise?

That puts a new twist on "early saver"

Did you get a GREAT DEAL on the cruise?

Forty-one years from know who will remember what a good deal is? I'll just grab my teeth out of the glass and roll on board.

Archived