Island Wings - contact with Michelle recently?

VernaF7449

Hi -

I booked an August 2005 excursion with Michelle a few weeks ago, and she said she would contact me in late February/early March to finalize reservation and take deposit. I have not heard anything and my emails have not been answered.

Have you been in contact with Michelle recently? Not like I am anxious and excited about my trip...

Thanks!

Verna

I emailed her last week (Mar 4) and no reply yet.:confused: I was wondering also as she had told me the same thing. Has anyone tried to phone her? I do hope all is well with her.

I spoke to Michelle sometime during the week of February 20. The office was closed and she was retrieving phone messages remotely and returning them as she could. She told me that the office manager had hundreds of reservations calls to make when the office reopened and promised that it would take a while to hear from them, but they would call back. She put us in a time slot for the flight in her book, so we're just waiting to hear as well.

Had she not said that, I'd be concerned too.

I emailed them last week as well, since I hadn't heard back about our deposit.

I received an email from Jarod Kaye, their office manager, saying they'd contact me later this week, that my reservation was fine.

I received an email from Jared on March 3 with our assigned time for our May 30 flightseeing tour with them and a note that he would be contacting me regarding the deposit.

Received another email from him on March 6 asking for my home address and phone number.

So, they are working on the schedule and seems to be a little behind normal.

I too was told I would be contacted in Feb for payment.I emailed Michelle last week and again this morning.I hope to hear from her soon! I feel a little better knowing that its not just me. Dot

Michelle is in Cancun on vacation (for a long time). I guess that answers the question - where do people living in Alaska take vacations. I talked with her office manager late last week and it sounds like they are just beginning to start the process of confirming and getting deposits. He assured me that everything was OK. I guess we all need to be patient.

Archived