Hamilton Harbour Nights--the real date?

PurrSusan

When is the last Wed for the Harbour Nights Festival in Hamilton for 2011? One site shows the first week in Sept, one shows the end of Sept, one person said they went last year in Oct---I am so confused???? We'll be there 09/21/11 so I'm hoping it will still be going on. Does anybody know "for sure" ? Thanks!

When is the last Wed for the Harbour Nights Festival in Hamilton for 2011? One site shows the first week in Sept, one shows the end of Sept, one person said they went last year in Oct---I am so confused???? We'll be there 09/21/11 so I'm hoping it will still be going on. Does anybody know "for sure" ? Thanks!

We were in Bermuda the week after Labor Day in 2010. The final Harbour Nights Festival in Hamilton for the season was held on that Wednesday evening, the 8th of September. We were frequently reminded all that day (it was our first day in port) that this would be the last chance to participate. Although I'm no expert, I would guess that the same schedule would be used again this year.

Our cruise was the last NCL cruise from New York on the Dawn for the season. (It was going to start the New England/Canada Autumn Colors cruises once we got back.) Once the regularity of the cruises start to wane, the extra tourist attractions, such as Harbour Nights, probably end as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Harbour Nights

Address: Front St

Hamilton, BM

Be First to Review

Harbour Nights 0 out of 100 based on 0 ratings. 0 user reviews.

Harbour Nights Work: Front St

Hamilton, Bermuda

Work

Fax

Email:

[/url]Harbour Nights If you need a reason to spend time outdoors (as if the beach weren't reason enough!), here's a good one. Every Wednesday evening during the summer months, Hamilton's Front Street is closed to vehicle traffic and becomes a veritable feast for the senses. Music and dancing, wonderful local arts and crafts, face painting, mountains of food and a wonderful feeling of camaraderie permeate the city. Stroll around, sample fish chowder, onion bread or mussel pie, do a little shopping, and revel in the tropical atmosphere that is unique to Bermuda. Hamilton BM Front St 32.2941, -64.7776

HOURS

Wed, Apr 27, 2011: 7pm - 10pm

Wed, May 4, 2011: 7pm - 10pm

Wed, May 11, 2011: 7pm - 10pm

Wed, May 18, 2011: 7pm - 10pm

Wed, May 25, 2011: 7pm - 10pm

Wed, Jun 1, 2011: 7pm - 10pm

Wed, Jun 8, 2011: 7pm - 10pm

Wed, Jun 15, 2011: 7pm - 10pm

Wed, Jun 22, 2011: 7pm - 10pm

Wed, Jun 29, 2011: 7pm - 10pm

Wed, Jul 6, 2011: 7pm - 10pm