wanted~Miracle 8 day 6-8y/o activities!

xrayvin

I am looking for the 6-8 age group activity pages for Camp Carnival from the new Miracle Itinerary. The 8 day Aruba sailing. Does anyone have these posted somewhere?

I have done several searches and have not found them, if someone has the link for them I appreciate it.

Thanks for all the help!

• 2 months later...

I was doing another search for these today when I ran into my old post from March. Thought I would bump this up and try to find them now that this itinerary has been done a few times!

Really would appreciate it if anyone has these posted!

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Still no response?

Try the family board or search on webshots or something like that.. not trying to be rude or mean but bumping posts is not allowed.. good luck hope you find what you are looking for;)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49

ETA: here is the the guidelines about bumping.. :)

Bumping

Please do not manipulate postings on the boards by "bumping" topics to the top of the forum. Members will assume something of value has been posted, only to find that the newest posting is nothing more than a "bump post". This only wastes everyone's time.

Sorry to have wasted anyones time. I was unaware of the posting with no new info....as I see it all the time. I do appreciate you pointing this out to me so I wont do it again.

I have searched in every area for this including the Family (was the first place) I also search every few weeks for a new post.

I do try to do the correct things prior to posting a new thread. I would think that my asking if anyone has this info on the same thread would be better then starting a new thread each time. I now know better and will just start a new thread in the future.

Once again I do hope I did not waste anyone's time and if I did I am sorry.

Sorry to have wasted anyones time. I was unaware of the posting with no new info....as I see it all the time. I do appreciate you pointing this out to me so I wont do it again.

I have searched in every area for this including the Family (was the first place) I also search every few weeks for a new post.

I do try to do the correct things prior to posting a new thread. I would think that my asking if anyone has this info on the same thread would be better then starting a new thread each time. I now know better and will just start a new thread in the future.

Once again I do hope I did not waste anyone's time and if I did I am sorry.

Try posting the question to John Heald's blog.. he or someone else maybe able to help you.. just because you post a question not everyone has the answer here sorry ... and if you post a question there be aware that is takes a few weeks for a response..

http://johnhealdsblog.com/

Archived