2 Questions!

wvliz

We're booked for the 4/24 cruise on the Valor. This will be our first cruise ever. First, I'm having a lot of trouble with Carnival's website. NONE of the FAQ pages will load, so I can't read any of the policies, etc. Is anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it? Also, I want to look at our cruise documents that you can print from the site, but I don't want to print them yet because I'm afraid I'll lose them. Can I look at them more than once? The suspense is killing me! A silly question I know but I don't want to mess something up! :p

That's all I can think of for now...

You can reprint them and get back into them. You can even just read edocs now and print a couple of nights before the cruise like I do.

I cant hardly sign into Carnival the page is so wide and I cant arrow over to where I need to go...yes its not you, but have no clue how to fix it.

Just got back from the Valor 27 Feb sailing and plan to write a quick review this week but if you have any particular questions I can answer, I will be happy to do so.. We had a great time!

Do you have kids? I'd love to know more specifics about what they offer at Camp Carnival. I have seen some scans of schedules for other ships... I wonder if the program on the Valor is much different.

I'd also love to know if our category 4g interior room has a sofa... I've read conflicting things on this. (Not that you would necessarily know!) :p

I can't think of anything else ATM... I have lurked on here for so long, I've answered most of my own question. I do love looking at pics though!! ;)

I'd also love to know if our category 4g interior room has a sofa... I've read conflicting things on this. (Not that you would necessarily know!) :p

I can't think of anything else ATM... I have lurked on here for so long, I've answered most of my own question. I do love looking at pics though!! ;)

We had an interior on the Valor, Deck 7. No sofa. I don't think any of the interiors have sofas, even the small sofas. There's not enough space with how it's configured. Different story with oceanviews & balconies, on this style of ship.

Do you have kids? I'd love to know more specifics about what they offer at Camp Carnival. I have seen some scans of schedules for other ships... I wonder if the program on the Valor is much different.

No kids with us but did see the Camp Carnival kids around the ship a few times and they seemed to be having a great time...

Have a great time!

Do you have kids? I'd love to know more specifics about what they offer at Camp Carnival. I have seen some scans of schedules for other ships... I wonder if the program on the Valor is much different.;)

program will differ from ship to ship- week to week. Depending on the counselors and how many kids are onboard.

Activities may be the same only at different times.

I had a camp schedule for the 2-5 for the pride from Dec and what a difference when we sailed 6 weeks later.

There are no sofas in any inside cabin on carnival/ (the only difference is the ones with the french doors- these do have a sofa- (they used to be oceanviews

We're booked for the 4/24 cruise on the Valor. This will be our first cruise ever. First, I'm having a lot of trouble with Carnival's website. NONE of the FAQ pages will load, so I can't read any of the policies, etc. Is anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it? Also, I want to look at our cruise documents that you can print from the site, but I don't want to print them yet because I'm afraid I'll lose them. Can I look at them more than once? The suspense is killing me! A silly question I know but I don't want to mess something up! :p

That's all I can think of for now...

Can't help with the FAQ page. Are there any specific questions you would like answered?

As to the documents, I open them up and look at them about once a week, just to make sure they are real. (Less painful than pinching myself. :D) The docs can be printed multiple times as well. These are not the type of pages that you look at once and they go poof.

Sometimes trying a different browser helps with a glitchy site. If you're looking at the site on Explorer, try Chrome or Safari. You could also try deleting the temporary files and cookies your browser has stored.

Of course the problem could be Carnival's website, which is notoriously glitchy.

You can save your edocs as a pdf and see them and print them from that file any time you like.

Archived