“Live” from Allure March 20th 2011!

The music doesn't seem to be working on video 2.

BTW, LOVED LOVED LOVED your live report and am enjoying your videos, even without the music

oh no....:( bummer - took me ages to match the music lol - ill try do again. thanks for letting me know:)

Really enjoyed ALL your posts and pictures.:) Will be sailing on Allure of the Seas October 2nd. Sister-in-law/ brother-in-law with us. Have sailed RCI lots and looking forward to this 'fab' ship. Sent via email all pics to sis/bro-in-law. Thanks for the entertaining and informative posts.:) You were the greatest.:D:cool: Judy

Really enjoyed ALL your posts and pictures. Will be sailing on Allure of the Seas October 2nd. Sister-in-law/ brother-in-law with us. Have sailed RCI lots and looking forward to this 'fab' ship. Sent via email all pics to sis/bro-in-law. Thanks for the entertaining and informative posts.:) You were the greatest.:D:cool: Judy

hey thanks Judy - wow you must be getting excited:) This ship is amazing!!!! You will looove your cruise:) enjoy:D

Hi Barbi,

Your son is the star on board, but you've got quite a following yourself as I just read all 18 pgs. and loved every minute!

You and I are birthday twins! March 19th, yea!! lol I think I am a year older and I empathize with you as my son is off at college and I miss mine as well. I cannot imagine how hard it must be having him halfway round the world though. How delightful that you have been able to visit him on each ship!

We are sailing on the June 11th Oasis cruise. Will he be aboard then? I'd love to see if our store has any of his favorites and drop them off for him. Could you let us know what they are? I understand the one item is chocolate but wasn't familiar with some of the other names.

I enjoyed your pictures, your videos but most of all your enthusiasm as you sailed Allure. Thanks for documenting it so we could all go with you!!

Cheers,

Liz in Kingwood

Hi Barbi,

Your son is the star on board, but you've got quite a following yourself as I just read all 18 pgs. and loved every minute!

You and I are birthday twins! March 19th, yea!! lol I think I am a year older and I empathize with you as my son is off at college and I miss mine as well. I cannot imagine how hard it must be having him halfway round the world though. How delightful that you have been able to visit him on each ship!

We are sailing on the June 11th Oasis cruise. Will he be aboard then? I'd love to see if our store has any of his favorites and drop them off for him. Could you let us know what they are? I understand the one item is chocolate but wasn't familiar with some of the other names.

I enjoyed your pictures, your videos but most of all your enthusiasm as you sailed Allure. Thanks for documenting it so we could all go with you!!

Cheers,

Liz in Kingwood

Hi Liz!!!! hehe thanks:)

wow awesome hehe same birthday:) woohoo.... yes he saidlast week he was doing alot of parts now as they were short divers and acrobats so he was doing abt 4 peoples parts plus his own?????has been really tired but happy:) hes off Allure now and on land rehearsing for OAsis - goes on in 2 wks with 2 of my other divers - so yes will be there when u there!!! As for favourites - ill have to check with him - can u send yr email to me please? (my email addy is in this thread>) glad u enjoyed and wow lucky going on oasis too!!!!

Barbi - so excited that we are getting to cruise together in October. Are you going to join the roll call over there?

yeh me too Susan:) oh yes I will do it now!!!! yayyayayay so cant wait - 3 cruises in a month eeek lololol......

Amethys1365....which October cruise.:confused: Want to make sure I'm able to 'follow' your thread. Four of us are sailing Allure, October 2nd....:) All the past info has

been great. Thanks again for all....:D Judy

Amethys1365....which October cruise.:confused: Want to make sure I'm able to 'follow' your thread. Four of us are sailing Allure, October 2nd....:) All the past info has

been great. Thanks again for all....:D Judy

Hey Judy,

wow so close - im prolly going on Oasis though as Jes wil be on there in 2 wks.... so 1st oct or 8th not sure yet. and a carnival short one oct 17, and then another short cruise Oct 27 lol....

You will love Allure:) thanks enjoy:D

Archived