Radiance vs Serenade

I was just comparing the Radiance and the Serenade on the RCCL.com website. Now, since these are "sister ships" in the same class, I would think that the staterooms are basically the same, with a few differences. But, the E1 balcony rooms on Radiance are listed as 184 sq ft, and the E1 balcony rooms on Serenade are listed as 159 sq ft. The balconies are listed as different sizes, too. Does anyone know if this is true, or possibly a misprint? I'm booked in an E1 on the Serenade for October, and wondered if the room is really that much smaller than the Radiance E1 staterooms?

I was just comparing the Radiance and the Serenade on the RCCL.com website. Now, since these are "sister ships" in the same class, I would think that the staterooms are basically the same, with a few differences. But, the E1 balcony rooms on Radiance are listed as 184 sq ft, and the E1 balcony rooms on Serenade are listed as 159 sq ft. The balconies are listed as different sizes, too. Does anyone know if this is true, or possibly a misprint? I'm booked in an E1 on the Serenade for October, and wondered if the room is really that much smaller than the Radiance E1 staterooms?

E1 on both the Radiance and the Serenade is 179 + balcony.

BTW Serenade is a newer ship than the Radiance.

Archived