Bubbles on the balcony- not champagne

winefaerie

• 11 months later...
Absolutely Fabulous Idea, we have an aft balcony for our Alaska trip...

On my way to Wally World for some bubbles! :)

Reporting back - because we have sailed since I originally posted on this thread and I loved the idea of taking bubbles!

We had an aft wrap on the Magic in December - and had 7 people on our balcony each with their of bottlee of bubbles at sail away.

It was a BLAST - and everyone around us seemed to enjoy it too! ;) :D

Depends on which way the wind is blowing. We brought bubbles a few times on cruises and used them at sailaway in front of the ship and a few people around us complained loudly that the bubbles were popping in their face and on their clothes. We tried using them aft and people complained again that they were going in their eyes. We stopped bringing bubbles on our cruises.

Depends on which way the wind is blowing. We brought bubbles a few times on cruises and used them at sailaway in front of the ship and a few people around us complained loudly that the bubbles were popping in their face and on their clothes. We tried using them aft and people complained again that they were going in their eyes. We stopped bringing bubbles on our cruises.

Aww..sorry to hear that.

Sailaway is such a fun - happy - time.....I worry about the grumps you had on your cruises! :( :cool:

Only on CC can a thread about kids blowing bubbles turn into a smoking debate. :rolleyes::p LOL

No worries on the bubbles - just use a little common sense with them not landing on deck where it could get slipppery and making sure the wind direction isn't giving your neighbor a faceful of them. :)

Only on CC can a thread about kids blowing bubbles turn into a smoking debate. :rolleyes::p LOL

No worries on the bubbles - just use a little common sense with them not landing on deck where it could get slipppery and making sure the wind direction isn't giving your neighbor a faceful of them. :)

LOL...true!! ;) :D

I've done bubbles on all of my balcony cruises. The neighbors always say "Man, I wish I had thought of that!". I always bring extra favor sized bubbles with me, so I let them in on the fun too! :)

It reminds me of the old movies where people used to throw streamers and stuff from the decks.... this is just more environmentally friendly! :D

Archived