Compass Rose on Spirit

Can anyone tell me what time this restaurant opens? Do you book or just queue for a table? And, can we have a table for 4 or do we have to share? :confused: Also, if possible, has anyone got any menues to look at? :)

Can anyone tell me what time this restaurant opens? Do you book or just queue for a table? And, can we have a table for 4 or do we have to share? :confused: Also, if possible, has anyone got any menues to look at? :)

It opens at 6.30 - just go in when you want - you might have to queue at busier times but not for too long. We had a table for 4 every night & had the same waiters for a fortnight. (change of drinks waiter half-way through as they do change their serving stations every week).

The only exception was the first night as it was very busy with people arriving at all sorts of times and we shared with a couple who had never cruised before and they were quite shocked to have to share but we had a good laugh with them!

I tried to ask for menus but they weren't keen on giving any away - think they possibly re-use them maybe????!!!

It opens at 6.30 - just go in when you want - you might have to queue at busier times but not for too long. We had a table for 4 every night & had the same waiters for a fortnight. (change of drinks waiter half-way through as they do change their serving stations every week).

The only exception was the first night as it was very busy with people arriving at all sorts of times and we shared with a couple who had never cruised before and they were quite shocked to have to share but we had a good laugh with them!

I tried to ask for menus but they weren't keen on giving any away - think they possibly re-use them maybe????!!!

when you get to the restaurant just ask for a table for 4 and they will try to accomodate you. If you like your waiters and you dine at the same time each evening you should be able to get the same waiters, just ask, and maybe even the same table.

Spare menus are rare because I believe they repeat on a 14 day cycle.

if there are just the two of you is it considered anti-social to ask for a table for 2? are they fairly easy to obtain?

Yes, there are a few - but not too many - and it's not considered anti-social. The best I could advise is to go early each night, and to the same waiters who will 'save' you the table (as far as they reasonably can).

Open plan seating, we sat at a different table each evening, met lots of lovely people. If you are two couples you will not have any problem getting a table for four.:):)

Archived