I leave in 10 days and I've never.....

ollychelle

[quote name='flounder315']I have never forgotten the door decorations. :D Sure makes finding your cabin easy after the pub crawl, or cabin crawl, or just too many DOD's. :p Have a great cruise.

I don't understand the people that say they have never had fun on a cruise, yet they have several cruises listed. I ALWAYS HAVE FUN ON A CRUISE!!![/quote]

Read the directions on the first post and then you will understand:)

Thanks for making this thread so fun!

I have never stayed on a cruise ship at a port to enjoy the uncrowded ship.

I have never tried to see if you place a strand of toliet paper in the toliet and flush, that it really will "flush" the entire roll:rolleyes::eek: LOL I did it when there was just a little left so that I did not waste a whole roll! I recorded it too! SOO FUNNY!!!!

I never have been found on the wrong deck in my underware knocking on a cabin door that I thought was mine.

And I've never laughed at the people that I saw doing this... nor would I expect they'd laugh at me when I'm the one knocking!:cool::eek:

I've never hooked up with a member of the crew, and done the walk of shame from the bridge the next morning (thankfully I wasn't in "formal" attire! LOL!). (Assistant cruise director to be exact.)

didnt do that too ;)

I've never seen so many frigging liars in one place... LMAO

Thanks to all that have made me spit wine on my monitor... (only because I also did most of the stuff you were saying you didn't do!!!)

:rolleyes:

I have never taken my parent's on a cruise with us.

Wish me luck that is happening in 8 days!

My mom and both my in-laws plus our familly of 5 cruised together last spring. It was actually great and a lot of help with the kids : )

I have never worn heels which I rarely wear on formal/elegant night, and gracefully fallen.

Archived