Ship Excursions Question

My wife and I have pre-booked excursions through Royal's website for our upcoming cruise. I browsing through the master list of excursions for our sailing, and one of the excursions that we booked no longer appears in the master document. However, this excursion still appears in the calendar under our reservation. Would an excursion stop appearing in the master document if it were sold out? If it had been cancelled, would it have been removed from our calendar? Just trying to get some clarification if it's a matter of being sold out and not cancelled. Has anyone seen this before? Have not tried calling Royal yet as I just noticed this... thought I would ask her before trying my hand with them. Thanks in advance!

Its probably worth calling and asking, hopefully it is just sold out. I had to RCI excursions canceled on me and they handled it differently each time. Once, the only way I found out what seeing a credit on my credit card statement, the other time, I didn't find out till I got a note in my cabin at check in.

Archived