Excursion Companies for Grand Cayman/Ocho Rios

mbguill

I have been doing a little research on Excursion Companies, it looks like Moby Dick & Tropicana are two pretty decent companies to book excursions thru in these ports. Anyone that has used these companies please comment & maybe suggest others thats you have used. Looks like the prices are 40 - 50% less than Booking thru Carnival. Thanks ...

We were on the Liberty February 26 - March 5...did Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios. We booked Rays Reef and Rum Point Beach with Nativeways and it was amazing! We had such a good time and it was worth every penny! Our tour guide Everton was helpful and informative and made us all feel very safe and comfortable with the rays! In Ocho Rios, I pre-booked Courtney Taylor and I am SO GLAD WE DID!! Courtney was courteous, friendly, informative and took us everywhere we wanted to go, and steered us in the right direction at every turn. He took us to Dunn's River Falls, The Cool Blue Hole, a drive thru FernGully and the rainforest. We were with him for 4 1/2 hours and he charged us $55 each, including entrance to the falls and the blue hole. His van was clean and airconditioned and I would highly recommend Courtney to anyone going to Ocho Rios for the day! Have a great cruise!

We are booked with Courtney Taylor, out of Falmlouth, Freedom of the Seas November 19th.

So many positive reviews about him. He is doing a custom tour for out group. Have not decided all the the details yet, But most likely it will be Dunns Falls, I think is is the Blue hole cliff jumping, hiking Fern Gully , Lunch music and dancing on the beach and who knos maybe we will add something more or not.

Looking for somone simular in Grand Cayman and Cozumel, but ideally would like to include a dive.:cool:

We used Moby Dick on our last Destiny cruise to GC and were so happy with them we are booked to do the stingray/snorkel thing with them again next month. Great service, uncrowded boat, and no pressure to buy photos and videos. Can't say enough good things about them in GC.

We enjoyed our Destiny cruise, but then again we've enjoyed every cruise so far. :rolleyes: Good luck! :)

Archived