Passport To Value

Tikibird

I never get them at all if that's what you mean? I'm sure the majority of people that use those Coke refillable canisters never wash them. Bleck!

I can assure you that we ask the bartender to wash ours out every time we get a new drink & I give them a good scrub every night back in the cabin

While most of the book had no interest to me the one I did use was the Photo Countdown. I saved myself $50. It was buy 4 get one free, buy 3 more get one free, I think the rest was buy 2 get one free and buy 1 get one free. I only used the first two free and it would cost alot to get all the way to the top of that one considering most pics are $25.

While most of you would not be interested in that coupon it was great for me. It was mine and my DH first cruise and I wanted lots of pics.

This was the one that interested me the most but I don't see us buying 4 photos, we usually just take our own. I would be interested in the one they take going through the Canal since that's one we can't DIY. The photographers go ashore and shoot us from the docks or something.

I want to know what the spa discounts are too. :confused: Dh and I like to get the couples thermal suite. It'd be nice to get a discount with that. Oh and a cup too. No, I won't wash it :eek: but I won't unwrap it either till I get home. :D

The offer is if you buy a coffee card ,you get a free thermal coffee mug.

I just got off the Sapphire on the weekend and was told that they ran out of the thermal mugs even though I boarded early and bought a coffee card soon after boarding.

Just curious, as I tend to be an optimist, has anyone really seen this?

The note implies that some changes have been made. :confused:

If your comments are based on a fall cruise, do you know for a fact that no changes have been made?

Here's hoping there are one or two that I might use.:)

Just curious, as I tend to be an optimist, has anyone really seen this?

The note implies that some changes have been made. :confused:

If your comments are based on a fall cruise, do you know for a fact that no changes have been made?

Here's hoping there are one or two that I might use.:)

Are you looking for a list of the coupons? Not sure I understand what you are looking for....

Are you looking for a list of the coupons? Not sure I understand what you are looking for....

I'm not looking for it now since we're not going until next year. My question is that this book appears to be new- per Princess, yet the comments I read appear to be on experiences in the past. :confused:

I'm not flaming anyone, but I'm curious if the book has changed- if so, then is it misleading to comment on the old one? For example, I don't get the coffee card coupon. Is it for a mug or a free card? I thought I read two answers- buy one get one or a "mug" of some sort. So what is it?:confused:

So yeah, I guess a list of the coupons could explain things some.

I'm not looking for it now since we're not going until next year. My question is that this book appears to be new- per Princess, yet the comments I read appear to be on experiences in the past. :confused:

I'm not flaming anyone, but I'm curious if the book has changed- if so, then is it misleading to comment on the old one? For example, I don't get the coffee card coupon. Is it for a mug or a free card? I thought I read two answers- buy one get one or a "mug" of some sort. So what is it?:confused:

So yeah, I guess a list of the coupons could explain things some.

Well for the coffee coupon, you're talking 2 different books:

Old coupon book from travel agents: BOGO coffee card coupon

New coupon book from travel agents: no coffee card coupon

New coupon book from Princess: buy a coffee card, get a thermal mug

(I don't think there was one of those in last year's book, but I don't remember for sure)

Somewhere on here, I think someone already posted a list of what the new travel agent book contained. I know that we were excited to get it for the first time, but found nothing in it to use with the demise of the BOGO coffee card.:(

I think I may have brought both books home, but I'm not sure and if you aren't going til next year, there's no urgency.

Archived