Grand Cayman Beach/Stingray Excursions

OpalFaerie

Hi all! My fiancee and I will be sailing on the Carnival Legend in July, and we were wondering what you all thought were great excursions on Grand Cayman. I've never been to this port before, but my mom has and did the Stingray City tour and loved it. I'm thinking we might want to do more of a beach day, but I wanted to get other cruisers' opinions on beach/stingray/catamaran excursions. Captain Marvin seems to be popular, as well as Seven Mile beach. Any ideas or reviews would be helpful icon7.gif

We did Stingraysailing.com in GC. Sitting out on the catamaran is almost as nice as sitting on the beach. You get to do the stingrays and the snorkleing also. I posted a few video and you will find them if you search for stingraysailing.com on this GC thread. the way I look at it I like to see what the island has to offer and if I ever go back I can do a beach day or whatever but when in GC the stingray thing is the best option for you in my opinion!!

We did stingray and snorkel with Moby Dick; after the tour (which was great! :D) they can drop you at 7-mile beach - relax, enjoy a few Cay-brew beers and then taxi back to the port. Good luck! :)

Archived