Thank you Celebrity

Traveller94

I recently got off the Feb 25 Millie sailing. At the first port of call, my mother, who was my travel companion for this cruise, broke her arm on a shore excursion. The staff went above and beyond to help us the rest of the cruise. They checked on her every day, sent her flowers, helped us call our travel insurance, even cut her food! They treated her like a queen, and it really helped salvage her vacation. I just wanted to let people know that when the going gets tough, Celebrity really steps up to the plate.

I certainly hope your dear mom is recovering nicely. Nothing worse than having something like that happen to you.

And, you're lucky that your mom was treated so well. That was not our experience when my mom fell and broke her hip on Millennium. Treatment could not have been worse, to the point that the emergency room doctor in Ft Lauderdale, where mom was evac'd to, called me to his office to inquire as to why my mom was treated incorrectly, and for one of her other injuries, the doctor on the ship didn't bother treating that one at all.

But like I said, I'm thrilled that maybe X learned some lessons and treated your mom well. I wish her a quick and uncomplicated recovery. God Bless

Hi Darcie,

Thank you for your well wishes. I'm so sorry that your mother had such a bad experience. I hope she fully recovered. I don't know when your experience was, but it does seem like things have drastically improved since then. Not only was Mom treated very well, but her doctor said she was healing well, and seemed happy with the care she was given.

Best wishes to you and your mother.

Stacy

Archived