Catagory CC (superior oceanview) on the DREAM?

Sophie

I noticed in the NCL brochure, it says the catagory CC cabins (superior oceanview) have floor-to-ceiling windows. Can those of you that have stayed in this type cabin tell me how nice they are? Does the sofa make a bed for a third passenger? And was there a refrigerator? We are considerating this cabin for next January. Thanks. 4_1_217.gif

We are taking the Dreams sister ship, the Wind, on a Hawaiian Island cruise this summer. Here are some pictures we found of the CC's windows:

http://www.cruise-forums.com/gallery/image.php?id=34491

http://community.webshots.com/photo/231303221/231325303iALmix

The above 2 pictures are pictures of the CC windows in the front group of cabins on decks 9 and 10. From what I can tell the middle CC's windows are a little shorter but wider, probably like the picture in the still picture in the brochure of a CC. See below:

http://ncl.com/fleet/07/staterooms.htm#

(FYI-the 360 IPIX tour on above website is of one of the front facing cabins and has the smaller window with obstruction.)

We have also found out that the adjoining CC cabins have 1 cabin with a queen size murphy bed and a sleeper sofa and 2nd cabin has 2 twins with a sleeper.

They are supposed to have a refrigerator and also access to the Concierge.

Julie

I noticed in the NCL brochure, it says the catagory CC cabins (superior oceanview) have floor-to-ceiling windows. Can those of you that have stayed in this type cabin tell me how nice they are? Does the sofa make a bed for a third passenger? And was there a refrigerator? We are considerating this cabin for next January. Thanks.
Yes! I've stayed in the CC superior oceanview 8 times! Four times on the Wind and four times on the Dream. They are my cabin of choice on that layout. The windows are huge. I don't know how to describe it but the windows seem to be set back some so you have extra room. The sofa does make a bed...not the most comfortable but it is a bed. And there is a small refrigerator.

i had 9018 on the Wind and i spent HOURS in front of that window on sea days to and from Fanning island, dont let the auto washer scare you though (cover up). there is a refrig. and concierge services. if you make friends with him or her early on maybe you'll get the full suite treatment we did! a trip to remember, enjoy!!! :D

Did anyone staying in the CC's on Deck 9 under the Stardust Lounge hear any noise from the shows or music?
I was once under the Stardust and once or twice I could hear rehearsal from the Stardust at 3 or 4 AM but it wasn't enough to keep me awake for long. If you can chose a specific room, chose one closer to the Seven Seas dining room becasue that's under where the audience sits and not the stage. Or go forward of the Stardust on Deck 9.

Archived