Reputable Non carnival excursions

chadmac81

Hey guys. Hopping on the Valor for a cruise to the Western Carribean at the end of the month and I have a question about excursions. I was looking through the excursions that Carnival offers and I booked one but my girl and I want to do a hike involving Myan ruins. There was one decent one listed but it's already sold out. Sad face. I was curious if you guys could recommend a reputable private excursion company for the Grand Cayman/ Isla Roatan/ Belize/ Cozumel itinerary.

Hey guys. Hopping on the Valor for a cruise to the Western Carribean at the end of the month and I have a question about excursions. I was looking through the excursions that Carnival offers and I booked one but my girl and I want to do a hike involving Myan ruins. There was one decent one listed but it's already sold out. Sad face. I was curious if you guys could recommend a reputable private excursion company for the Grand Cayman/ Isla Roatan/ Belize/ Cozumel itinerary.

Welcome to CC... check out the ports of call board you should be able to find everything you need there... here is the link;)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=587

I'm going to live dangerously and pass over a link...shoretrips.com. We used them on all of our cruises. On one trip our ports were reversed for whatever reason and Shoretrips knew about it before we did. Very happy with them.

In GC we used Moby Dick for the snorkel and Stingray City tour (and will be using them again next month! :D), great service, smaller, less crowded boat, and no pressure to buy photos and videos. Good luck! :)

http://www.cave-tubing.com/

This is who we used last march on the Miracle when we visited Belize. We did the Cave-tubing and Jungle ATV Adventure. We had a very good time with the cave tubing. It was actually quite fun. The ATV's really were not worth the money.

We never felt unsafe. The buses were nice. The tour guides were with you the whole way.

I've used Island Marketing many times before & have always been more than satisfied - I like the fact that they have excursions for many of the ports in the Carribean.

I've also used Victor Bodden (Roatan) & Cavetubing.bz and are using them both again for my coming trip this weekend! :)

I too have always had great success with Island Marketing both in Cozumel and in Belize. Highly recommend Nativeway in GC have been on the Rays, Reef and Rum point tour twice!! I love Rum Point.

Just came back last week and we LOVED Stingray Sailing in Cayman. We are planning another trip next year and our one criteria is that is has to stop in Cayman Islands so we can do it again!

I cannot say anything negative about the excursion except that it ended! Book with them while in Cayman and you won't be disappointed.

We used Captain Marvins in Grand Cayman http://www.captainmarvins.com/ for Stingray City and Snorkeling. Excellent tour. We went to feed the stingrays, then we sailed to two different reefs and saw amazing sea life. The prices were great too. One of the best things about this company is that I booked it online, filling in all the necessary info. I received an email stating that I had put in the wrong date for our ship. They knew when our ship was in port. Made me feel even more confident about booking with them.

Archived